All of our kittens are born indoors and live as part of our family. They are reared with love and care, they are well socialised and used to children.
When our kittens leave home they are
13-14 weeks old
Vaccinated x2 (against rinotrakeit, caliciviros and panleukopeni)
Dewormed (if necessary, we always do faecal samples for our litters)
Registrered in SNRF, WCF (pedigree)
Written Health Certificate not older than seven days
ID'd with microchip
Kittens not for breeding, are altered before they leave for their new home.
We do ship worldwide, but we prefer that you pick up your kitten yourself
or that we do the delivery to your home.
AVAILABLE - kitty is looking for a new loving home
ON HOLD - cattery is observed the kitty, may be available later
BOOKED - deposit has been paid and the kitty is reserved
SOLD - kitty has already found a new owners and home
Agreement for purchase
1. Cats can live long lives (sometimes 20 years or more ) it is important that your decision to get a cat is carefully thought out - it's a long responsibility.
2. If the cat would have to be re-homed for any reasons, we sometimes can help with that process. Please, contact us!
3. If the cat gets a disease or die, we would like to know it, then it may be valuable information for our breeding.
4. We also want you to assure your cat, so the cat can get treatment if it becomes ill or gets hurt.
5. The cats should be indoor cats (preferably with the option to go out in a safed cat run or walks on a leash/harness).
6. Cats for breeding is only sold to other registrered breeders, and with a special purchase contract.
Pet price for our kittens: € 1000 (9500 SEK)